Friday, January 7, 2011

Tired of being ANXIOUS!

Lately things have just been a little too much to handle.  And it hasn't even been anything too severe.  Just my tendency to beat myself up over EVERY STUPID LITTLE THING I DO!  I find it easier to overlook other people's discrepencies, most of the time....but my own, I just cannot seem to let go.

The funny thing about all this is we just started a new church and the pastor has talked a lot about letting things go and forgiving ourselves.  It sounds awesome and for a moment  I can seem to forgive myself, but after a day or so, or even sometimes before I even walk out the church doors, I'm back to condemning myself. 

Frankly, my body and my emotions and my spirit just can't handle too much more of this.  I've been doing a lot of praying about this lately.  Hopefully soon God will show me the light on this.  He's already been working miracles in my marriage and family!  I know he can do this...I've just got to let him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment